- STEP 1: Get a SoGo Cash Card.
Pick up a card at participating Sodexo locations. If you don't see them displayed, ask a cashier.
- STEP 2: Activate your card.
Take your SoGo Cash Card to your computer and log on to www.sogocashcard.com. Add value to your card on our convenient website using your credit card.
Add value to the card right at the cashier station at participating Sodexo locations. Ask any cashier for help. You can load your card using cash or a credit card. Once loaded, the card is activated immediately. It's that easy.
- STEP 3: Register your card.
Protect the value on your card against loss, damage or theft by registering your card at www.sogocashcard.com. It only takes a couple of minutes.
- STEP 4: Use your card whenever hunger strikes!
Keep your card loaded by scheduling automatic reloads based on a minimum balance you choose, or reload whenever you choose.
www.sogocashcard.com is your place to:
- Register your card
- Set-up and make changes to your account information
- Reload your card at your convenience
- Schedule auto-reloads by setting a minimum balance
- Check your balance and spending history
SoGo Cash Card Help Line: 1-888-345-7647
Q. What are SOGO Dollars?
SOGO Dollars are cash values included in all meal plans. They work like a prepaid debit card with funds kept on your SOGO Card may be used at any on-campus dining location.
Q. Do Dining Dollars carry over from year to year?
They are carried over from the fall to the spring and from year to year. The SOGO money is not refundable.